Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Aunt Patrol Surprise Baby Shower - Saturday, June 18

My mom and her sisters (the aunt patrol) pulled off a surprise baby shower for me and little Vince yesterday.  I was a little suspicious, but wasn't sure - when my Mom showed up unexpectedly on Thursday night for a long weekend visit.  The unexpected shower was fabulous!  Jerry and his dad put up the signs for the Aunt Patrol and his dad blew up about 15 balloons for decorations. 

Jerry's dad, his aunt (Sister Elia), his sister (Patty) and her family all joined in the fun, too.  We had pizza for lunch and then it was on to opening presents.  Ana and Roman (Jerry's niece and nephew) were my present opening helpers - they really had fun doing that, until we opened a box with bubble wrap inside and then they fun something else to do.  LOL 

We received some wonderful gifts.  Mom took some pictures, but I don't have the right camera cable to download the pictures to my computer.  So she'll have Dad to it and email them to me, so I can add them here.  Aunt Jane - as always, a beautiful quilt - we love it!  Many, many cute outfits - Vince will not have go around in just a diaper!  Also some baby care items, a picture frame and a great calendar to record his 1st year!

Thank you Aunt Patrol - you're the best, most creative bunch I know!!  We love you all!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment